Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Fun

Another Halloween sweet image from Chelsea Le Designs at I Brake For Stamps.  This cute little witch is called Sweet Little Witch Cammy.  

I will get right to the juicy card details.  I colored Cammy with copics.  I used a couple of techniques from the TJ newsletter called Out of the Nestie box (which I use on most of my projects) and the cuttlebug highlights technique.  I used a new cuttlebug folder to emboss the tree behind Cammy.  I cut my bat and cat out of with my cricut (paper doll cartridge).  I didn't even know they were in there but thanks to my Gypsy I was able to search for them and bingo, there they were. I cut them out of black cored'inations cardstock and sanded them so the features really popped.  I cut the swirls with my new sizzix dies.  The cardstock is from Gina K Designs.  I added distress inks to Cammy's moon.


Well, I better get off to work, thanks so much for stopping by and stay tuned.  Have a crafty day!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig