Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Brake For Stamps - BLOG HOP!!!


Welcome to the first ever I Brake For Stamps Blog Hop!!  

Today, we are hopping in honor of a BRAND NEW release from Rick St. Dennis.  These Rick St. Dennis Exclusive stamps are now available in the I Brake For Stamps store!  

If you haven’t started the hop from the I Brake For Stamps blog, you’re going to want to do so.  We are offering a $15 IBFS Gift Certificate to a random hopper.  In order to qualify, you must leave a comment on each designer’s blog including the IBFS blog.  Tell us which bear is your favorite AND anything else that might make our crafty hearts smile J 

You should have come here from the uber talented Robyn Correa.  Don't you just love her creations?? I know I do!  

I am super exited to join today's blog hop and these wonderfully talented women.  Thanks so much for letting me play along...onto my project and the deets!!





Don't you just love this cute little skating bear!!!  I was so excited to color her with my copics.  I think it will be valentines card for my Niece, she will love it.

I got to try out my new copic coloring skills for "fur" that I learned recently on my color me creative group classroom.  I used E59, E25, E33, E31, R85, R83, R81, B14, B02, B01, B0000, C02, C01, C00.  It's hard to tell but I used my sakura gelly roll clear star pen on her pom poms and skates for a little bling bling!  The background is a technique from the technique junkies newsletter called background whimsy - copic method.  I used the same copics that I used on her outfit.  The background stamp is from Impression Obsession.  I highlighted with my Sharpie White poster paint pen.

So enough about me, last stop on your tour is with the extremely talented Jane Bosi.  Thanks for joining us and GOOD LUCK!  Happy Crafting....


If you get lost, here is a list of the blogs participating in today's hop:

IBFS Blog                     http://www.ibrakeforstamps.blogspot.com/ 
Cheryl Rowley             http://www.cheryllrowley.blogspot.com
Chris Dickinson           http://chrissyd723.blogspot.com
Elsa                             http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com
Holly Brown                http://www.glitterstampsandink.blogspot.com
Robyn Correa              http://www.injoystampin.com
Tricia O’Bin                 http://www.thepassionatestamper.blogspot.com (thanks for stopping by)
Jane Bosi                     http://www.janesaddiction.typepad.com


SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Tricia! I'm so glad that you played along with us!! Your work is, as always, fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND! I can't wait to try it! My favorite bear is the snow boarding bear! I think hes to cute! Your niece is going to love this card! Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the flowers you've added too.

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo of pink and blue together. Great job!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you have my favorite bear! Ice skating is my fave winter sport, and it's so nice to see these images. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing! You did a fantastic job!
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the background creates movement on the card, just like skating around on ice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cards and colors! Flowers and snow -- great combo! I like the sledding bear the best, but they are all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love that colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful background, it makes the coloring on the bear just Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! Just gorgeous!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Fabulous card. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! I really like that DP and you really tied the colors in very well. I love it!! TFS!!
    Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh GORGEOUS coloring - love the papers and background! I am so glad you joined us for the HOP! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring really stands out. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card- your coloring is always amazing! The technique is outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do love this bear... and all the others. Your card is great. I like the addition of flowers to a winter card.

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig