Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gated Tag Card - I Brake For Stamps

This is a gated tag card from the TJ Newsletter Fancy Folds and Motion CD that I made for my cousin who is expecting her first baby ... can you guess...a BOY!  His name is to be Mason.  I am entering this into the I Brake For Challenges - I brake for fancy folds challenges.

The image is a digi from I brake for digis.  I colored it with copics.  I cut the tags with my cricut "tags, bags and boxes cartridge".  The images are from Stampin Up!

TFS


Here is a shot of the inside with all the cute tags.



Happy Crafting!!!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Congratulations on your win!!!
    Great gatefold, love the tags
    Trish Munro
    Gold Coast, Australia

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig