Sunday, January 29, 2012

Camouflage Kenny K Birthday

Here is a birthday card for my nephew whose turning 5.  He absolutely idolizes my 17 year old son who skateboards.  Maxwell loves anything skateboarding so I found this awesome skateboarder from KennyK designs.  I colored him with copics (of course).

I am entering this in the KennyKKraftygirlzchallenge "No Flowers" :)

The background is done with the TJ Newsletter technique from October 2008 called camouflage.

Thanks for stopping by...have a great sunday.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous card!!!! Your colouring is fantastic! Love the dotted backgroud =)
    Thank you for joining us at Kenny K´s Krafty girlz challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such beautiful colours! Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!xx

    ReplyDelete