Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Love the Rust!!!

Here is another birthday card, this one is for our Papa who turns 88 next week.  He loves his garden so I thought he would enjoy a wheelbarrow full of wild flowers, And of course I get to keep practicing my new favorite technique "RUST"!  Who'd of thought?  I love my copics and this technique is soooo cool :)

I used the back-to-back technique, from the TJ Newsletter, on the background with distress inks and my background stamps from Impression Obsession and Cornish Heritage Farms.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up!  I used the Stamp TV challenge sketch from their recent blog hop.  I scraplifted the idea for the corners from Joy Hadden's take on the sketch.  I used my new sophisticated cartridge on my cricut for the corners and the frame behind the wheelbarrow.  I used my pearl pen for the pearls on the happy birthday and the corners.

Thanks so much for looking...Happy Stamping!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig