Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween - Cat Style

Good Morning, 

I have been so lackadaisical in updating my blog with all my creations lately...too busy creating them (not a bad thing).  I Brake For Stamps has a new release from Chelsea Le Designs and this is her cute little kitten Cammy stamp...isn't she adorable?

I did the background with the TJ Newsletter September newsletter called Colorwash Alcohol.  Wanna learn how?  Stop by the Technique Junkies newsletter and find out more...they have such great techniques and they are sooo easy.  I always use a technique somewhere on my card.

Anywho, onto the card details.  Little Cammy was colored with copics.  The cardstock is from Gina K Designs.  I cut her out with my spellbinders.  The flowers in the corner are from I Brake For Stamps Floral Plate #2.  The leaves are from Gina K Designs Autumn Spendor set that I colored with copics, cut them out and added glimmer glaze to give them some shine.  I popped them up with pop dots.  I added some flourishes and embossed them with gold embossing powder.



 So, I am going to try to add all my creations to my blog in the next few days so stay tuned.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment