Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday

I made this birthday card for my mother in law.  She has a King Charles Cavalier dog and she looks just like this one.  I colored this with copics and tried to get as close to her as possible...see Chilly below.

The digi image is from The Paper Shelter.  I used my Sizzix and Spellbinders dies along with cardstock from Gina K Designs and The Paper Temptress.  The background stamp and sentiment are from Stampin Up!  I used distress inks on the background as well.  I used the TJ Newsletter "out of the die" technique as well.  The pearls are done with my trustee Gold Perfect Pearls pen.


This is a picture of her dog Chilly (left) and her brother Barkley.  She is the ruler of that roost, let me tell you.  They should have named her Queen!


Hopefully she enjoys it.  Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love what youve done with one our images and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete