Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Peace Out

Happy Thursday!  Hopefully you are excited as I am about the weekend.  I can't wait for tomorrow to be over.  I am hoping to finish up the home improvement projects that have been consuming my life and my house this weekend.  I need to clean the house and then spend some quality time in my craft room.

I got this great digistamp from Make It Crafty.  I love her.  I colored her with copics.  I wanted to practice my dreds from my "All About Hair" class I took with Suzanne Dean in September.  I love the colors.  I used a technique from the Technique Junkies Newsletter called "Wet Stencil". It is a favorite of mine because it is so easy and fun to do. The watercolor crayons are from Stampin Up!.  



I am entering this in the CMC Copic Challenge "A Touch Of Red".  

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a groovy card! Love it. Great background and I love the peace signs. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig