Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cravings...What Cravings?

I made this card for another co-worker of mine who is having a baby!!!  YEAH.  I loved this Saturated Canary image as soon as I saw it (before I found out she was pregers...) and was thrilled to be able to use it. 

I colored her with copics.  I cut her out out with my spellbinders dies.  I used the out of the die and dotty edges techniques.  I added some distress ink to her to make her pop.  I just love Yellow and Purple together.  The background papers and sentiment are from Gina K Designs.

Nicole was so excited to get a card (and I have another for her once the baby is born...I have already made one but if it is not what I think it is I will have to make another...oh well).


Again, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty day!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig