Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Best Friend Kermit

Hi everyone, 

Here is a project I did for my best friend for her desk.  When we were in school (over 20 years ago...OMG) her nickname was Kermit. I always try to make her cards with frogs because they always remind me of her.  She recently started a new job and I wanted to make her something for her desk so that when she looked at it she smiled...I think I did it :)

The background was done with the colorwash alcohol and out of the die techniques from the TJ Newsletter.  I added some white webbing to give it some additional dimension.  The digi stamp, which I couldn't get colored up quick enough was from Whimsey Stamps.

I used papers from Gina K Designs and American Crafts.  I cut her out with my spellbinders.  Of course she was colored with copics.  I added a little rhinestone flourish and used a sentiment from Stampin Up!


I hope that she loves it every time she looks at it, I know I smile each time I do.  Have a crafty day and thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment