Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tilda - Out of the Box Christmas

Here is another christmas card I made trying out my new coloring medium...distress ink pads.  I am taking a class and what a great way to practice.  I got some new magnolia stamps that screamed for me to paint them.  I used my fiskars doily punch and distress pads to make them vintage.  The snowflakes are rub-ons from stampin up!  I used the out of the box technique from the TJ Newsletter.

Did a little bit of organizing my unmounted and clear stamps.  I need to start organizing my room...I hate clutter.

Hope you have a great fourth of July.  Have a great weekend.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. what a beautiful christmas card tricia.
    beautiful colors and collering.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig