Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Telescoping Card - Doodle Pantry - Non Stick Color

I have been seeing a lot of these and they were screaming at me to try my hand.  Here is my first one.  I am entering this into the Doodle Pantry challenge , everyone who plays gets free digis.  I colored the bird & rose with copics.  I also used another TJ technique...non stick color...a fav of mine.

Here is the closed pic:





Here is the open pic:

Card Deets:
stamps:  I brake for stamps (rose) - doodle pantry (digi bird & sentiment) - hero arts (flowers/butterfly)
Ink:  memento black & distres ink broken china & faded jeans
copics:  R89, 85, 83, 81, YG67, 63, 03 & B06, 04, 02, 01, 00, 0000

Thanks for looking :)
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I just wanted to say how much I love your colouring on your Blue Bird - it looks so soft and touchable - fabulous card :O)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your projects- you have a true gift for colors! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bird! I have seen it before and it always makes me smile. I love the card..not sure what the non stick color technique is but the card is great..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love how you coloured the birdie and I am fasinated by the technique you used. You have inspired me to put it on my 'must make one' list:). Thanks for joining the challenge at Doodle Pantry this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you colored you bird - he looks so soft and cuddly. Great telescoping card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks fabulous tricia.
    what a great card hanger and that bird is so pretty.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love It - I saw this as the bonus on TJ and I now MUST try it - great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is ADORABLE!! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining us on the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 14!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!!! Love the technique, and your card and coloring are wonderful! Thanks so much for participating in the Doodle Pantry Challenge #14!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great design. Thanks so much for joining us for DOBC14.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, love the design! Thanks for sharing with us at The Doodle Pantry! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig