Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

House Mouse Christmas - Out of the Box


Another Christmas card done...and having a blast doing them.  This is a cute little house mouse design that just screems for winter warmth.  I used a Stampin Up! sentiment that I thought was perfect.  He is colored with copics.  The DP is from Bo Bunny that I had in my stash for a long time. I was going to use it as a scrapbook page background but it screamed at me to be used.

I used the TJ Newsletter "Out of the Box" technique.  This is one I use frequently as it allows for more of the background to be used and POPS the image I think.  I also used ribbon that I got from paper tempress and my bow easy to make the double bow.

TFL...have a great day!!!!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. this is cute and beautiful tricia.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The warm, cozy colors you used are perfect for a cold, wintery day. THat background paper is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig