Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birthday Cards for Dad

Today is my husbands birthday.  I made these cards (1 for me and 1 for my son)...

The first is his dad card.  The digi image is from Dustin Pike colored with copics.  The bubble background is from the TJ newsletter Emboss or Die CD called Glimmered Textures. Sentiment is from Gina K Designs.


This one is my card to by DH.  I love this image from Karens Doodles.  It seems I make him a lot for my hubby.  He is colored with copics as well.  I got the saying from an online poetry site.  (inside says: Mind if I have a Lick?....LMBO)...  The background is, of course, from the TJ newsletter called Ghost in the Shadow.  It is hard to see in the picture but looks great IRL...



Anywho, better get ready for dinner...have a wonderful evening and TFL...
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the little lawn mowing guy! What great images and your coloring with copics is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so cute. I have to say the first one really speaks to me since we've had that exact scene in real life. Fun cards! Happy birthday to your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they both are wonderful tricia he will love them both.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might also adjust the position of the print where you convince people to part with their dollars.
    However, the judges hit back yesterday. Step 5 Of course, there is concern the very changes the industry hopes to head off the alternative and possibly much more stringent scheme yet to be surmounted: the
    growth of catalog stickers nails china.

    my web page :: sticker vector

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig