Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Christmas - Cuttlebug Highlights


Working my way through my Christmas cards I used this magnolia stamp that i love.  She is colored with copic markers.  The snowball she is sitting on is a bubble stamp that I morphed into a snowball.  I used crystal effects to make is pop out a bit.  The snowflakes were cut out with my cricut.  I sprayed them with glimmer mists (tumbled glass, dazzling diamonds) and the top layer got a healthy dose of Icicle Stickles.  The swirl is a die cut from Quikutz and stickled.

The blue boxes and top are cuttlebug highlights from the TJ newsletter

I have been lurking on the Feline Playful site for challenges.  They are AWESOME.  I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bling It On - Anything Goes
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Creative Craft World - Christmas In June
For Fun - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Fourth of July :)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow what a beautiful card, I love all the sparkle and the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Challenges {with Sketches} and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CCWS ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, I absolutely love it.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at CCWS!
    Hugs, Renata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tricia,

    this card is wonderful, I have seen your blog you make beautiful cards and your coloring is great.
    I like the different style of cards and images.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super card hun!!
    Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so cute !!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Christmas in June challenge...
    Sorry i am late with my comment
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally gorgeous card :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning. Thanks for joining us at Bling It On x

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig