Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cards for Papa - With and Without Collage


These are two cards that I made with the Try That Technique for this week...With and Without Collage.  I like the results...they are very different. 

I am making a box of cards for my husbands grandfather who is in the alzheimers ward of the NH Veterans Home.  He has been participating in activities where they take his picture.  He wants to send pictures to family and friends to let them know how he is doing.  He wanted me to buy him a cheap set of notecards...instead I decided to make some quick ones.  These are just simply mounted on a manila note card that I will stamp "Thinking of you" inside.

TFL
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Tricia, these are awesome and what a great idea! Everyone who gets one will love it, I'm sure. My mother also suffers from Alzheimer's Disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautiful. Perfectly masculine.

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig