Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Sam! Fancy Folds - Gift Card Holder

My nephew Sam is turning 8 tomorrow.  He is getting older and no longer is so into unwrapping gifts, he is more excited to get gift cards so he can get all the sports equipment he can.

I decided to make him this cute gift card holder instead of a card.  I made the gift card using the TJ Newsletter Fancy Folds & Motion CD.  It was so easy I whipped it up right before I left to go to his house for a cookout and cake. 

The image on the top of the gift card is from KennyK downloads colored with copics. The inside stamps are inkadinkadoo (I think).




He was super excited.  I was excited because I forgot how quick and easy these were to make.  I made need to stock up and make some more to have on hand.

Have a crafty day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is awesome on this. I'll have to make some of these as Christmas will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete