Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Hula Birthday

Happy Birthday America!
 
 
I am so excited that we have finally seen the sun here in NH.  It has been raining for so long I feel waterlogged :)  So after a hot and humid (not complaining) 4th of July with friends, I sat down and colored this little cutie.  I decided to make it for a birthday card ... maybe for my husband.  Isn't she sexy with her hula dress and coconut bra?
 
I am entering her into the Saturated Canary Challenge - Celebration
 
 
Now for the "deets".  I used my copic airbrush on the background behind the image and used my colorless blender to texturize it.  She is colored with copics.  The background is done with the TJ Newsletter technique called Copic Stencils.  I love the way it came out.  The Happy Birthday circle is from Stampin Up!
 
I hope you like her...hope my hubby likes her too :)
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a craft day!
 
Tricia


1 comment:

  1. wowzers this is cute! I love that background! its awesome!
    thank you so much for sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete