Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone,

I am back from my beach vacation and wow it was Hot, Hot, Hot!  I am happy to be in the air conditioning.  It has been extremely humid here in New England.  I enjoyed going to VT with my hubby this weekend and it was nice and cool at 68 degrees.

My friend Pete's birthday was a couple of weeks ago.  I made him a card with a firebird (his favorite) coloring page that I found on the internet.  I used the TJ Newsletter technique copic stencils and out of the box. The sentiment is from Stampin Up!  I love the way it came out.  I colored it with copics.  I used my distress inks on the outside of the card. 

 
Stay tuned, I have my husbands birthday card tomorrow.  I hope he likes his card.  Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
 
Tricia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig