Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Hunny

Hello All,

My husbands birthday was last week and I really wanted to come up with a cool card for him.  This card is made with a mustang coloring page from the internet colored with copics, sentiment is from Stampin Up!.  The background is a technique called Copic Stencils from the TJ Newsletter.  It has quickly become one of my favorite techniques as I have a lot of stencils and I love when I can utilize my copics.  It's nice to color in any color that tickles my fancy and to be able to create a background that matches.

My husband is a big Mustang fan and this one matches his convertible mustang that we love to cruise in.  Even though this one isn't a convertible...it's close enough.



He really liked the card and I hope you do too :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig