Wednesday, May 30, 2012

IBFS - Summer Fun - Out of the Nestie Box

WOO HOO...summer is almost here!  I love summer (other than forgetting sunscreen and getting sunburned...ouch). 

I made this card to celebrate summer fun.  I am going to enter it into several challenges.

Make My Monday - pink, green & white
Color Me Creative Classroom - pink & green
Sketch & Stash - sketch



Stamp:  KennyK from I Brake For Stamps (bathing beauty), I Brake For Stamps (beach toys) - digi
TJ Technique:  Out of the Nestie Box
Coloring:  Copics

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the striped paper and I love the texture! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image and your coloring is fantastic. Great looking card,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, love the racy image and the papers are a perfect match.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the images and the bright colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo what a bombshell of a sweet card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creation. You have done a wonderful job staying with the theme. I love seeing your creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative. Good luck on the challenge. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete