Sunday, May 6, 2012

IBFS - Patchwork Frames

Good Morning!

Today I have a card I created for my day on the I Brake For Stamps blog

This cute wishing well, one of my favorites for any occasion, is colored with copics.  I decided to try my hand at one of the new techniques on this months TJ Newsletter called Patchwork Frames.  What a great technique that gives you not 1 but 3 frames.  

I added a pink piece of CS behind the frame.  I used my magnolia doohickey die for the scrolls which I added stickles to for some sparkle.  The bow was made with the bow easy.  Finally, I added liquid pearls to the top right of the card.  


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!






1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful! i beter pull out my TJ newsletter and check outthe frame technique. xo

    ReplyDelete