Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Brake For Stamps - Elizabeth Bell - Double Gatefold



Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there.  Hope you are having a wonderful day.

I wanted to share a card that I made with this cute image from Elizabeth Bell for SCACD stamp company called Emma.  She is so sweet.  You can get her here at the I Brake For Stamps Store.  Don't forget to use my code and get a 10% discount!!  (SAVE10TRICIA)

I colored her with copics.  The TJ newsletter CD called Fancy Folds & Motion CD has a wonderful card folding called Double Gatefold.  This is such an easy technique with such beautiful and stunning results.  

I added 2 additional techniques as well.  One is out of the nestie box, this is great technique that I use all the time.  The third technique is the stacked nesties technique from the October 2011 newsletter.  This is another favorite of mine, who am I kidding most of them are my favorites ;)

I added a bit of Crystal Effects to her shirt to give it a little more dimension.  I learned how to do the hardwood floors from my Color Me Creative class with Mindy Baxter called Magnolia 3 - This and That.  I have been practicing my backgrounds and scenes along with that class.

Anywho, I just love the way this card came out.  I got some new background papers from Gina K Designs called "Sunshiny Day".  They are 6x6 papers that I got free with my order...yippee!!!  They coordinate perfectly with their Sunshiny Day cardstock which I also used.  I love papers that match.




Here is ashot of the inside.  I used a new stamp set I got free with 3 from Gina K Designs called One in A Million for the sentiment.  They also have a new lace stamp set that is fabulous called Lacy Borders.


 This is an up close of Emma. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 This was such a fun card to make and I really can't wait to do some more.  So hopefully you enjoyed my card and I really wish all of you a very best Mother's Day!

Happy Crafting!!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your card is beautiful. Your coloring is perfect and very inspiring. I hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig