Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cascading Images - Try that technique

I was so excited when Jane Bosi announced Try That Technique was back.  I love that it challenges me to try to new techniques I may or may not have tried.




I loved this little sunflower from my new Gina K Designs stamp package.  I used the cascading images technique from this months TJ Newsletter.  I colored them with copics.  I yellow CS and background paper are also from Gina K Designs called Sunshiny Day.  I used my pearl pen to make the pearls on the left and right. You can't see it on the scan but IRL the sunflowers are shiny because I added my glimmer glaze.

Have a crafty day and as always thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, where did you get the sentiment stamp?
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, Love your card and the sentiments is wonderful.
    Thanks for stopping by for the blog hop for Color Me Creative, hope you enjoyed all the cards.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete