Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Black, White and a Dash of Yellow

I decided to make my card for this week's The Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge with an image from I Brake For Stamps image called December Narcissus.  Remember to use my code to save 10% on your order.

Come by and join us for all the fun!



I used an older 2007 TJ Newsletter technique called Veined Marble.  This is a really easy and beautiful technique.  I used Glimmer Mists instead of the color wash spray.

I colored the flowers with my Inktense colored pencils.

I am going to give this to my grandfather for father's day :)

Hope you have a crafty day...thanks for stopping by!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love your bright flowers against the dark background. They really pop. x

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig