Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Picture For Papa

Here is an 8 x 10 door hanging that I made for my husbands grandfather "papa".  He has alzheimers and has been in the NH Veterans Home since 2009.  When visiting him I sometimes bring my coloring tools with me.  He always loves to watch and asked me to make him a birdhouse for his door.  Most of the images I color are small for my cards but I have this great stamp from I Brake For Stamps that is quite large.

I decided to color it with copics.  I added some of my glammer glaze to the birds to make them pop (IRL).  This is also for the I Brake For Challenges monthly challenge "Anything But A Card".  Won't you play along?




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a Crafty Day!!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow! Very cute and so elegant! Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely image and colouring thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute, great image. Thank you for joining us at CMC challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift, I am sure he will love it!! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig