Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Exercise Birdy - Doodle Pantry/CMC

I made this cute little doodle pantry image for my girlfriend who won our "Biggest Loser" challenge at work.  I thought it would be a great way to congratulate her as well as inspire her to continue on her path to being healthy!

I colored the image with copics.  I was practicing my feathers technique that I learned in Class 5 of the color me creative classroom.  

I am entering this into the CMC Copic Challenge which is "YELLOW" this week.


The technique is the Background Whimsey - Dye Method.  

Thanks for stopping by!!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This is just darling- your colors are fabulous- what a funny image- perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love how you did the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both techniques you used on this card, Tricia. I just started with Suzanne's classes and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute. I just love everything about it, but the background colors really grab me. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Beautiful job on the "yellows" Thank you so much for joining us at Color Me Creative Classroom
    Hugs
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute.. love the way you colored it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card on CMC - just started classes. Beautiful technique and great image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card!!! So cute - the image the image, background, tag..everything!! And I love your coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this happy little guy! gorgeous coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at the CMC challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just too cute.. really love the way your yellows blend..

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love how you coloured your birdie!!! you did an amazing job of giving him feathers. Thanks so much for joining us at the CMC challenge group! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig