Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Eyes of Dreams

Here is a stamp from Susanna's Custom Art and Card Design called Sunny Eyes.  I ordered this stamp set and I have been itching to get into my craft room and get it inky...YEAH today was the day.

I picked this purple/teal paper to go with her.  I just absolutely love everything about her.  I got to practice my copic hair and folds techniques.

I used my spellbinders and added some sakura sparkle to her suns, belt, shoes and wings.  I added crystal effects to her dress.  The flowers were a free gift from SCACD called Maya Road that I colored with my Distress Ink Pads along with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist.

I did the cuttlebug highlights technique with my new peacock cuttlebug folder and my distress inks.

I am entering this into the Sketch Saturday challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Super nice card!!!!! Cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tricia, this is beautiful. The colors you selected to use are just wonderful together and so pretty. What a WONDERFUL creation! Looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tricia
    Your color choices are Fab!!! Love the layout esp. the way you used the folder :D
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia these are my favorite colors used together. You did a fab job with the coloring and layout. GORGEOUS !!

    Hugs,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!!Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card on the stamp and colors. :)

    ppc training

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! this is stunning Tricia, love your amazing colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete