Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mothers Day - Misted Stencil/Copic Colored Embossing

Happy Sunday all!!!!

I love a Sunday when I can get up and spend the morning with my tea and my craft room...nothin better.  I was dying to try the new TJ newsletter techniques.  My "job" has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to even look through it.

I have a new FAVORITE technique called Copic Colored Embossing.  This newsletter has so many easy and beautiful techniques.  I combined the misted stencil with the Copic Colored Embossing technique.


Stamp is from I Brake for Stamps.  I have a couple of these collage stamps and I am so thrilled to put some ink on them and create some more of these cards!

Thanks for stopping by and have a Crafty Day.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig