Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Iris..

My husband and I are spending a much needed vacation in Vermont so I got to spend some much overdue therapy time in my craft room (between snowmobiling trips). My craft room at home is almost ready for me to move back into after we removed the carpet and put in hardwood floors. I will try to post some before and after pictures.

I used some Gina K designs paper and stamps (sentiment). I colored this beautiful I Brake For Stamps iris stamp with my copics. The background stamp is from Impression Obsession. I used the February 2009 technique is called Background Smoosh Resist as well as the Out of The Box technique.

I hope to get some more cards done as well as some scrapbook pages to share. I am hoping work slows down enough to allow me to get back to creating. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a crafty day!




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and the coloring of the irises is amazing!

    ReplyDelete