Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mothers birthday is May 1. Each birth month has not only has a birth stone but also a birth flower...see below for a list of birthdays with their flower. That being said, her card features a sweet Lily of the Valley stamp from I Brake For Stamps colored with copics. The sentiment and papers are from Gina K Designs. I used several technique junkies newsletter techniques...out of the nestie box, AI Float, and Cling n Scrunch.

I am submitting this card to the designed to color challenge which is the sketch I used.




January Birth Flower - the Carnation or Snowdrop
February Birth Flower - the Violet or Primrose
March Birth Flower - the Jonquil (aka Daffodil or Narcissus)
April Birth Flower - the Sweet pea or Daisy
May Birth Flower - the Lily of the Valley
June Birth Flower - the Rose
July Birth Flower - the Larkspur or Water Lily
August Birth Flower - the Gladiolus or Poppy
September Birth Flower - the Aster or Morning Glory
October Birth Flower - the Calendula (Marigold)
November Birth Flower - the Chrysanthemum
December Birth Flower - the Narcissus

Well, vacation is sadly coming to an end and back to work we go. We had such a great day snowmobiling and enjoying the cold, snowy weather...nuts I know. I love all the seasons!

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day.

Tricia


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi Tricia, I just saw your post on the little ribbon bins that you stenciled - they are ADORABLE!!!! Where did you find the little bins? I just have to make these!!!
    Sharon sharongepes@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig