Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Big 18

I made this card for my baby boy who just turned 18. It is amazing to me that he is an adult.

I remember when he was born, when he went to school for the first time as well as all the other memories that seem like yesterday.

My baby boy is a man...OMG. It is a bitter sweet moment. I was coloring this sweet paper shelter digi when he came into my craft room and commented that the panda was the cutest he had ever seen. At that moment i knew i would make it for him.

The background is done with the TJ newsletter true and tried favorite cuttlebug highliights.

Well, i hope that you enjoy the card and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Tricia, your colouring is fantastic, love your colour scheme.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter's 100 Challenge.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete