Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Spa Day!

I created this card for my girlfriends birthday. I used a freebie friday digi from sassy studio designs.  I am entering into their challenge "Slippery when wet" on Papercraft Planet.

I used a technique I learned in one of my copic classes on Color Me Creative.  I love the look of the wood.  I thought she looked as though she belonged in a wood sauna.  I colored her with copics.  I found this weeks sketch on Sketch Saturday's website. I used the TJ newsletter "Out of the Nestie Box"...I love this technique because it allows me to have a smaller image area regardless of the size of the image.


Papers are all from Gina K Designs.  Thanks for looking


1 comment:

  1. oh how great! this is a really wonderful card... perfect for a girls gift card! thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete