Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another holiday card

Sundays are bittersweet aren't they?  It's great to have another day off but on the other hand it's the last day of the weekend.  I am crafting in my room today after the most amazing concert last night...my fav of all time "KENNY CHESNEY".  My bestie Lori and I went down to Gillette Stadium and saw the last concert of his Brothers of the Sun tour with Jake Owen (who was fantastic, but didn't play long enough in our opinion), Grace Potter (FANTASTIC) and Tim McGraw which goes without saying.  At the end of his set Faith Hill came out and did a duet with him...WOW.  Kenny was at his best as always.  What a fantastic concert and a great time.


Now, onto my card for today.  I used the distressed window technique from the TJ Newsletter.  The sentiment and background are stamps from I Brake For Stamps.  This was a fun and easy technique for really beautiful results.



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a crafty day!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig