Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A very pink Christmas

I got this idea from Suzanne Dean's Christmas in July post.  I just fell in love with the pink, black and white colors and the snowflake in the background.  

I used an image from Karen's Doodles.  I colored her with copics and cut her out with my spellbinders.  I used the cuttlebug smoosh technique on the background.  The background papers are from Gina K Designs. 

I am entering this into the following challenges:

CMC Copic Challenge - Black/Grays
Nutcrafters - Your favorite color combo
Paper Pretties - black/white & other color




 Thanks for stopping  by...

2 comments:

  1. Smashing card, what a great image. Thanks for joining in with Nutcrafters challenge this week and good luck. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous card great image you've used and fabulous colouring too. Thanks for joining us at CMC this time. luv gina xx GDT

    ReplyDelete