Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Saturated Canary - GIRLY

I created this sweet image for the Color Me Creative challenge blog...Anything goes with a girly twist.


The image is one that I could not wait to color from Saturated Canary.  I just love her dress and hair.  What fun to color.

Papers are from Gina K Designs which I embossed with my cuttlebug and hi.ghlighted with my Distress Inks. I cut her out with my spellbinders and popped her up.  I used the TJ Newsletter techniques "out of the nestie box" and "cuttlebug highlights.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs and the flowers are a die from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by...
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awesome coloring and layout, Tricia! Love your background around her too!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig