Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Technique Strips - Saturated Canary

I got these great new digi stamps from Saturated Canary and could not wait to color them.. I colored this sweet little yoga girl for my friend who loves Yoga...me, I don't see why but to each his own :) I am a Zumba  Girl myself...anywho...




I colored her with copics and used the new TJ Newsletter technique "Technique Strips"...oh how great it is to use some of my left over techniques...too many to name and I didn't mark them all so I am clueless :) I cut her scalloped oval from the strips and the label at the bottom which I embossed with a sentiment from my stamp set from Gina K designs.  I used bling around her and on the tag.

I am entering her into the Saturated Canary challenge "Bling It On".  Thanks for looking..have a great day!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Im a zumba girl too. Love your card and i love this image from krista. I have her too. Lol. Beautiful coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! very zen:). your coloring is so great!!!...

    i can't do zumba:). bought myself a video and tried it one night. there is a big mirror in my room-- i looked so awful-- i couldn't stop laughing:)!!!!
    i am trying to get into the yoga thing. it's a little foreign, but at least i don't look like a moron doing it:p.

    Thanks for entering the SC Bling it On Challenge:)!!
    So happy to have you!

    xx
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card tricia, I love the colours on the dp...so wish I could zumba but I fall over just walking!!! romfl!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the sc challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining our challenge on Saturated Canary Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig