Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Birthday America

I did this card for this month's I Brake For Challenges Patriotic Theme.  

Won't you join us?



I used  the stacked digi's technique from the June 2012 TJ Newsletter.  Wow, what a cool technique.  My stacked digi is from the I Brake For Stamps digi downloads called "Pie".   I decided it was going to be an American Pie to go along with our theme. I colored them with my prismacolor pencils.  I am taking a new course through the Color Me Creative classroom with Marti Wills.

I embossed my stars, from Stampin Up!, with clear embossing powder and used distress ink to color the background.  To finish it off I used my 4th of July stickers from Jolee's Boutique.  

Thanks for stopping by...Have a crafty day!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig