Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Antique Glimmers meets Splash N Stick - Digi Darla




I was feeling "Distressy" today.  I have been taking a new class on Suzanne Deans creative classroom to learn how to color with distress inks.  I also watched some Tim Holtz youtube videos and just had to pull out my distress inks. 

The background is Antiqued Glimmers (one of my favorites).  I colored this DigiDarla freebie with copics.  I used faded jeans, broken china and tumbled glass distress inks with sea glass glimmer mists.

I used my copic refills on the splash n stick butterflies.  I did this "something blue" card for the DigiDarla challenge that has just been extended.  Why not come join us...


Afterthought:  I am going to enter this card into the I Brake for Challenges challenge.


Thanks for looking!  Have a crative day...

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great card, Tricia! Glad you played along--See you again next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You colored that beautfully! So thrilled to have such wonderful talent join us in the challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors- love the technique! This is a card I would say 'WOW' to if I got it in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful with such lovely colors! Just became your newest follower. I also joined the IBFS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig