Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Under the Weather - House Mouse Non Stick Color

I love house mouse designs and I have a bunch that I purchased that I have yet to ink up...I found the house mouse challenge 96 "For the love of the game". The challenge was to use Green Bay Packers colors on a card. I decided this was perfect.

I used this months TJ Newsletter technique called Non-Stick Color for my background. Made me feel like it was the wind swirling...


I colored it will copics...of course...hopefully I will start to branch out and start putting my prismacolor pencils and distress inks to more use. I am going to be taking a course with Suzanne Deans Color Me Creative classroom...which is where I learned how to color with my copics...love learning new things :)

Anywho...thanks for looking...have a great day!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. oh WOW!!!!! The coloring is fantastic! I love the fun and adorable IMAGE and your take on our Football Frenzy/Green and yellow Challenge. This HM&F card is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge!! Sure hope to see you playing with us again next time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful and vibrant coloring you have used on this card! I love it! This is such a cute, cute image as well! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, such brilliant colouring of the cute image and wondeerful details.

    Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tricia :-) I love the image ,, very cute, and the colours and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)

    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous HM creation fab colour combo & image thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends chall..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazingly colored, beautiful card Tricia. You are so creative and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig