Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fathers Day - Dude Time Doodles Challenge



Here is my last but not least fathers day card for my hubby from my son. We got a good laugh and thought how perfect...he loves his office....LMBO.



I used the TJ Newsletter out of the nestie box technique. The digi is from Bonibleaux Designs for the Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog. The challenge was to create a masculine card. I colored it will copics.


I also am entering it into the distress challenge over at Copic Creations. I used Distress Inks while he was still in the spellbinder to create a distressed look. I sanded the sides of the DP to make it look a little distressed as well.

I added a little faux stitching as well.




SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am such a big fan of your work- your coloring is always so awesome! Love this card- the background is great and the image- I am giggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely FABULOUS! We always joke that when we can't find Dad he must be in the "library"! So your background papers with Arnie totally work!! LOL LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the "outside of the Nestie"! Great job! Thanks for joining in the fun at Dude Time Doodles this week!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love what you have done with Arnie and the dp is perfect! My dad spent a lot of time in the library too! Thanks for joining the fun at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the paper youve used, thanks for joining us at DTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great. Love the books as background papers - very clever idea. So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card! Love that image -- too funny! I think every man in the world who has indoor plumbing and a newspaper can relate to this one! They all read in the 'office'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe! That must be one of my favourite images! Thanks for joining in at Dude Time Doodles - hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning the sketch challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week! Arnie does look fantastic with all that reading material within reach.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tricia, your use of vintage library paper makes a great background for this hilarious TJ Newsletter image! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig