Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Technique Saturday / Sunday





Wow, stayed up way too late last night and early this morning to try out all the wonderful new techniques in this months technique junkies newsletter. It is the best yet (but I thought that last month too :O) )

I did lots of techniques for backgrounds last night and I am making them into cards today...YEAH...Looks like no one is getting lunch (or dinner) today...
The first card is one I did for my parents anniversary. They are going to be married 40 years on April 5...WOW god love them...not sure how you do that. The technique is called sanded core'dinations and the digistamp is from Digistamp Boutique...sentiment from Stampin Up!. I colored the turles with Copics.
The second card is for my mothers friends daughter who is having a baby girl. The stamp is from inkadinkadoo. I colored the image with copics. The backgrounds is washed colors...I used the ACmoore watercolor paper which doesn't seem to be to great for making the colors pop...I will have to try another type of watercolor paper. The sentiment is Stampin Up! I used Bow Easy for the bow...love that tool.

And last but not least is my masked spellbinders true friend card. What a fun and easy technique that really gives a unique look. I know I will use it over and over. Stamps are from Stampin Up!

Thanks for looking...will be posting more later as this is MY day to craft :)

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have some serious skills! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig