Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

In Bloom - AI Float & Faux Postage




Attached is my rendition of Designed2Delights "In Bloom" Digi for March week #3. I colored it with Copics.




I used the TJ newsletter techniques "AI Float" and "Faux Postage". I love the AI Float technique because you always get such different results depending on your paper and how many times you "float" your paper. This card background was my first dip and the smaller paper was a second dip in the same water. I love the result.




I colored my clear jewels with the same colors of alcohol ink that I used on the background.




The sentiment is a rub on from Stampin Up!




Thanks for looking :)




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous card, love how you made the image into stamps :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig