Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

D2D March - Old School


Well, I was at a loss today as all of my supplies are not at home but at my "Winter Home" in Vermont. I leave it all there so I can scrapbook and make cards on the weekends when I am not snowmobiling with my DH and DS. Now that the snow seems to be gone, I have to pack it up and bring it home.


Anywho, I wanted to participate in the designed2delight digi challenge and I had nothing...not even adhesive. Well, sort of. I made this card in Word with a design I saw in the Scrap & Stamp April 2010 magazine. I found a bottle of Martha Stewart adhesive that was almost gone so I scraped some out with my paintbrush. I colored with my DS's colored pencils...when in Rome right?


Hope you like it...can't wait to get back to my REAL stuff :) tfl
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love it! It is a great card, very cheery and not at all pretentious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the style of art by Mondrian! Love it! I keep limited supplies on our camper, sometimes it's a fun challenge to use less. But you were really limited, wow!

    We snowmobile too. :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig