Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter Greetings


I made this card using some oldie but goodie TJ Techniques (out of the box (10/04 & morphed oil pastel gesso (2/08)...thanks again Ann for the inspiration. To find out more click on the link on the right side of my blog.

Also, I am entering this into the Copic Creations Challenge 24 - Blogoversary as I colored my image with copics and used their coloring embellisments with copics technique (flower is colored with RV17).
Also entering into the Sweet & Sassy Digi Thursday challenge "Easter" for free digi stamps...woo hoo...
Sentiment is my own, digi stamp is from Dustin Pike and corner punches are Quickutz.

I am sending this one to my nephew for Easter this year along with some coloring pages for him to do. Have another one coming for my other nephew (they are 2 & 4 and sooo cute and loved :))

Thanks for looking...

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what an adorable image! Thanks for joining our celebration at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete