Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome Baby

My mom's friend's son is having his first baby...it's a girl.  She is making her some fabulous homemade gifts (quilts, clothes and blankets..oh my).  She asked me to make her a baby card to go with her gifts.

I won the cut file (The Cutting Café) in a blog hop that I did last year to benefit a fellow crafter with Cancer.  I wasn't sure what to do with them as I didn't have a cutter so I just kept them.  Imagine how delighted I was when I got my Silhouette Cameo...woo hoo.

Ok, on to the details.

The onesie, flowers and butterfly were part of the cut file.  The digi stamp is from Dustin Pike colored with copics.  I used the Technique Junkies newsletter "Copic Stencil" behind the elephant.  This is also a technique that I learned from the copic classroom "Creative Backgrounds" with Marie Gamber.  I used my silhouette to cut the paint splat that I used as my stencil.  Stamp is from Stampin Up!  Inside verse is from the internet.

I am entering this into the Copic Classroom Challenge - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a crafty day!
 
Tricia

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a cute little gift and how thoughtful of you to do! Thanks for joining us at CMC Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig