Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Sunday, thanks for stopping by.

Today's project is a Valentine's Card for my dad.  She reminds me of me when I was younger with all my curls.  My dad has always given me and my sister a Valentine's card signed by just him.  I never even realized it until a couple of years ago when I called my mom and told her he didn't put her name on the cards.  She said 'he does that every year and has since you were young'...it's only from him.  I can't believe it took me so long to realize it.  So this year, I am sending one to him.

The digi image is from Saturated Canary called "Kisses".  I colored her with copics.  I love the browns and red/violets together.  I used the Technique Junkies newsletter Brayered Rub-Ons for the background.  I used my marbleized technique from Marie Gambers creative backgrounds class on the Color Me Creative Classroom.  I airbrushed some white flowers and added my own sentiment.




I am entering her into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday
CMC Copic Challenge - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
A Gem of A Challenge - All you need is love
Digi Galore -  Valentine/Love

Hope you all have a crafty day!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awesome job on the colouring. The hair is perfect. I just coloured some curly hair and it turned out horrid. I'll just have to keep practicing. Your card is so cute. Good luck on the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and amazing coloring of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job!! thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and so wonderfully coloured too. I'm sure your dad will love it. Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig