Sunday, February 23, 2014

Congratulations on your new arrival

Hello crafters and Happy Sunday!

Todays card project is a Congratulations card for our secretary at work who is pregnant.  I love this Saturated Canary image that I colored with Copics.  The swirly vine is a Cherry Lynn Die from Classy Cards N Such.  I colored the roses with distress stains.  The sentiment and flower stamp are from Gina K Designs along with all papers. I cut her out and backed her with a scalloped oval cut from my silhouette cameo. The background behind her is done with a technique I learned from Marie Gambers - Color Me Creative Classroom (Creative Backgrounds).


Entering her into the Kit and Clowder classroom - Feb Challenge

 
The background is done with a background technique from the Technique called Emboss Resist Sparkle.  It is AWESOME!  I love how quick easy and IRL it is so shiny.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment