Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Try That Technlique - Inked Over

Hi Everyone,

Hope your holidays were as awesome as mine.  On vacation with my son and his girlfriend, my brother, sister-in-law, and nephews and of course the better half.  We were hoping for more snow so we could snowmobile but that didn't happen.  We are making the best of it with scrapbooking, board games and good old fashion fun (well, sometimes good new fashion fun :))

This weeks try that technique (a little later than normal) is the INKED OVER technique.  I loved this technique because was quick and easy and there are so many possibilities.

The bells are cut from my Cricut.  The must was a stamp from Technique Junkies.  I got the saying online and printed it to a piece of paper and mounted it at the top.

 
I hope you and your families have a wonderful and safe New Years!
 
Have a crafty day!


1 comment:

  1. this is so very pretty! best wishes for a happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete