Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stained Resist

I got this sweet Saturated Canary digi stamp and loved her so much I needed to color her up and post her.  I love the snow and her cool hair, she just begged for a cool background, practicing my creative backgrounds techniques LOL...I colored her up with copics.

The flowers in the background is a stamp from Technique Junkies.  I loved using this stamp with the Stained Resist technique because it makes them almost look cold...don't you agree :)  The JOY stamp is from Gina K Designs. 

I am entering her into the CMC Copic Classroom Holiday Challenge.

 
I am not sure if I will give this one away this year or next...thanks for stopping by!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great Holiday creation, thanks for joining CMC Holiday challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete

© The Passionate Stamper. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig